Iso 15288 Systems and software engineering – System life cycle processes
General information Iso 15288 pdf
Number of Pages: 70
Edition: 2 (Monolingual)
Stage: 60.60 (2008-03-18)
TC/SC: JTC 1/SC 7
ISO/IEC 15288 establishes a common framework for describing the life cycle of systems created by humans. It defines a set of processes and associated terminology. These processes can be applied at any level in the hierarchy of a system’s structure. Selected sets of these processes can be applied throughout the life cycle for managing and performing the stages of a system’s life cycle. This is accomplished through the involvement of all interested parties, with the ultimate goal of achieving customer satisfaction.
ISO/IEC 15288:2008 also provides processes that support the definition, control and improvement of the life cycle processes used within an organization or a project. Organizations and projects can use these life cycle processes when acquiring and supplying systems.
ISO/IEC 15288:2008 concerns those systems that are man-made and may be configured with one or more of the following: hardware, software, data, humans, processes (e.g., processes for providing service to users), procedures (e.g., operator instructions), facilities, materials and naturally occurring entities. When a system element is software, the software life cycle processes documented in ISO/IEC 12207:2008 may be used to implement that system element.
ISO/IEC 15288:2008 and ISO/IEC 12207:2008 are harmonized for concurrent use on a single project or in a single organization.
Revises: ISO/IEC 15288:2002
- PMP 47 Processes List (3)
- PMP 5th edition Inputs Outputs Tools Chart (3)
- 47 inputs and outputs PMBOK (2)
- excel download of PMP processes of 5th edition (2)
- free 15288 (2)
- pmp 47 processes chart 5 edition (2)
- PMP 47 processes chart (2)
- PMBOK 5th Edition Process Chart (2)
- pmbok 5th edition knowledge areas chart (2)
- paypal@victas uca org au (2)
- 47 process input and out put pmp (2)
- pmp 47 process how to memorize fast (2)
- 47 process pmp (2)
- 47 process in PMP (2)
- what is PMP 47 processes (2)
- ali ahmed 47 processes pmbok (2)
- 47 pmi processes (2)
- pmbok 5th edition process and knowledge area chart (1)
- pmi 47 processes (1)
- pmi 47 process groups diagram (1)