Iso 15288 Systems and software engineering – System life cycle processes
General information Iso 15288 pdf
Number of Pages: 70
Edition: 2 (Monolingual)
Stage: 60.60 (2008-03-18)
TC/SC: JTC 1/SC 7
ISO/IEC 15288 establishes a common framework for describing the life cycle of systems created by humans. It defines a set of processes and associated terminology. These processes can be applied at any level in the hierarchy of a system’s structure. Selected sets of these processes can be applied throughout the life cycle for managing and performing the stages of a system’s life cycle. This is accomplished through the involvement of all interested parties, with the ultimate goal of achieving customer satisfaction.
ISO/IEC 15288:2008 also provides processes that support the definition, control and improvement of the life cycle processes used within an organization or a project. Organizations and projects can use these life cycle processes when acquiring and supplying systems.
ISO/IEC 15288:2008 concerns those systems that are man-made and may be configured with one or more of the following: hardware, software, data, humans, processes (e.g., processes for providing service to users), procedures (e.g., operator instructions), facilities, materials and naturally occurring entities. When a system element is software, the software life cycle processes documented in ISO/IEC 12207:2008 may be used to implement that system element.
ISO/IEC 15288:2008 and ISO/IEC 12207:2008 are harmonized for concurrent use on a single project or in a single organization.
Revises: ISO/IEC 15288:2002
- iso 15288 pdf (4)
- ISO 15288 Free Download (3)
- 47 PMP processes (3)
- what are the 47 processes of PMI (2)
- iso iec 15288 pdf (2)
- iso15288 (2)
- memorize 47 pmbok processes (2)
- PMBOK Knowledge Areas Chart (2)
- processes chart pmp 5th edition (2)
- project management processes flowchart pdf (2)
- ISO 15288 Free (2)
- EXCEL DOWNLOAD OF COBIT 5 PROCESSES (1)
- 47 pmbok process chart (1)
- cobit 5 enabling processes (1)
- process analysis of COBIT 5 MEA1 (1)
- pmp 5th edition 47 processes (1)
- PMP 47 Processes List (1)
- cobit 5 enabling processes download (1)
- PMBOK 5th edition knowledge areas and Process Chart (1)
- cobit 5 enabling processes pdf (1)