ISO 9000 Quality Management Collection 2
ISO 9000 Quality Management Collection 2 family of standards represents an international consensus on good management practices with the aim of ensuring that the organization can time and time again deliver the product or services that meet the client’s quality requirements.
These ISO 9000 Quality Management Collection 2 good practices have been distilled into a set of standardized requirements for a quality management system, regardless of what your organization does, its size, or whether it’s in the private, or public sector.
ISO 9000 Quality Management Collection 2 a quality management package is complete with over 15 standards including the standards that are in the ISO 9000 Quality Management Collection 2
1. The other quality management standards in this package are guidelines on measurement management systems, realizing financial and economic benefits, laboratory testing and planning. It also encompasses management related guidelines for training, handling complaints, project and quality management for consultants.
This collection contains the following ISO 9000 series documents: ISO 9000 Quality Management Collection 2
- ISO 9000:2005 describes fundamentals of quality management systems, which form the subject of the ISO 9000 family, and defines related terms.
- ISO 9001:2008 ISO 9001:2008 specifies requirements for a quality management system where an organization needs to demonstrate its ability to consistently provide product that meets customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, and aims to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes for continual improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- ISO 9004:2009 provides guidance to organizations to support the achievement of sustained success by a quality management approach. It is applicable to any organization, regardless of size, type and activity.
- ISO 10002:2004 provides guidance on the process of complaints handling related to products within an organization, including planning, design, operation, maintenance and improvement. The complaints-handling process described is suitable for use as one of the processes of an overall quality management system.
- ISO 10002/Cor1:2009 Quality management – Customer satisfaction – Guidelines for complaints handling in organizations – Corrigendum 1
- ISO 10005:2005 provides guidelines for the development, review, acceptance, application and revision of quality plans. It is applicable whether or not the organization has a management system in conformity with ISO 9001.
- ISO 10006:2003 ISO 10006:2003 gives guidance on the application of quality management in projects and is applicable to projects of varying complexity, small or large, of short or long duration, in different environments, and irrespective of the kind of product or process involved. This can necessitate some tailoring of the guidance to suit a particular project.
- ISO 10007:2003 ISO 10007:2003 gives guidance on the use of configuration management within an organization. It is applicable to the support of products from concept to disposal.
- ISO 10012:2003 ISO 10012:2003 specifies generic requirements and provides guidance for the management of measurement processes and meteorological confirmation of measuring equipment used to support and demonstrate compliance with meteorological requirements.
- ISO 10014:2006 provides guidelines for realizing financial and economic benefits from the application of the ISO 9000 quality management principles.
- ISO 10014/Cor1:2007
- ISO 10015:1999 provide quality management – guidelines for training
- ISO 10019:2005 ISO 10019:2005 provides guidance for the selection of quality management system consultants and the use of their services.
- ISO 19011:2002 provides guidance on the principles of auditing, managing audit programmes, conducting quality management system audits and environmental management system audits, as well as guidance on the competence of quality and environmental management system auditors.
- ISO/IEC 17021:2011 contains principles and requirements for the competence, consistency and impartiality of the audit and certification of management systems of all types.
- ISO/IEC 17025:2005 specifies the general requirements for the competence to carry out tests and/or calibrations, including sampling. It covers testing and calibration performed using standard methods, non-standard methods, and laboratory-developed methods.
- ISO/IEC 17025/Cor 1:2006
- ISO/IEC 90003:2004 provides guidance for organizations in the application of ISO 9001:2000 to the acquisition, supply, development, operation and maintenance of computer software and related support services.
- ISO/TR 10013:2001 provides guidelines for the development and maintenance of the documentation necessary to ensure an effective quality management system, tailored to the specific needs of the organization.
- ISO/TR 10017:2003 provides guidance on the selection of appropriate statistical techniques that may be useful to an organization in developing, implementing, maintaining and improving a quality management system in compliance with ISO 9001.
- Transition Planning Guide for ISO 9001:2000, ISO 9000 Quality Management Collection 2
File Type : PDF File ISO 9000 Quality Management Collection 2
iso14001 environment, ISO 2553