ISO IEC 17025 2005
ISO IEC 17025 2005 / ISO 17025 2005 specifies the general requirements for the competence to carry out tests and/or calibrations, including sampling. ISO IEC 17025 2005 / ISO 17025 2005 It covers testing and calibration performed using standard methods, non-standard methods, and laboratory-developed methods.
It is applicable to all organizations performing tests and/or calibrations. These include, for example, first-, second- and third-party laboratories, and laboratories where testing and/or calibration forms part of inspection and product certification.
ISO IEC 17025 2005 is applicable to all laboratories regardless of the number of personnel or the extent of the scope of testing and/or calibration activities. When a laboratory does not undertake one or more of the activities covered by ISO IEC 17025 2005, such as sampling and the design/development of new methods, the requirements of those clauses do not apply.
ISO IEC 17025 2005 is for use by laboratories in developing their management system for quality, administrative and technical operations. Laboratory customers, regulatory authorities and accreditation bodies may also use it in confirming or recognizing the competence of laboratories. ISO/IEC 17025:2005 is not intended to be used as the basis for certification of laboratories.
Compliance with regulatory and safety requirements on the operation of laboratories is not covered by ISO/IEC 17025:2005.
Revises : ISO/IEC 17025:1999
Number of Pages : 28 Pages
File Type : PDF File, ISO IEC 17025 2005
- ISO 17025 PDF (4)
- iso 17025 audit questions (4)
- iso 9000 laboratory humidity operational environmental requirement (2)
- iso/iec 17025 standard temperature relative humidity (2)
- ISO 17025 certification draft (2)
- audit questionnaire iso 17025 (2)
- ts17025 FREE (2)
- standard tempature and humidity for calibration lab (1)
- iso humidity and temperature storage requirements (1)
- ISO IEC 17025 Free Download (1)
- iso/iec 17025 laboratory safety manuel (1)
- what is most current version of iso 17025 (1)
- iso17025 explanations (1)
- ISO17025 relative humidity (1)
- ISO17025 relative humidity in incuabtor (1)
- Lab Humidity Requirements (1)
- TECO energy written plan based on the B31Q standard (1)
- laboratory humidity requirements (1)
- laboratory temperature monitoring requirements (1)
- Standard temp & humidity requirements for calibration (1)